The Agilator is a new patent pending multidirectional movement training system that enables performance specialists, trainers,
physical educators, coaches, and rehabilitation professionals the tools to work on the elements of speed, agility, balance and injury prevention. This device and the exercise programming with it is the next level of movement training and provides the participant and teacher a wide variety of options to ensure proper development and feedback from one device.
- Agility training that includes ladder exercises, acceleration , deceleration and challenging accuracy of movement.
- Coordination training that improves footwork, balance, and timing transitioning in all planes.
- Power training that includes a variety of vertical and horizontal jumps to facilitate speed and distance.
- Speed training to improve running mechanics, stride frequency and efficiency.
- Rehabilitation for balance training, post-surgical treatment, and functional testing
Engineered with high quality leather stitched to create its’ design, highly durable and weather resistant. The Agilator has three work stations with the opportunity to vary the sizes and shape of the device to fit your needs. Through this construction, the Agilator does not lose its’ intended shape when in use and is slip resistant making it easy to manage and safe to use on all surfaces. Why wait? Get to work on the Agilator and experience the results and the fun you can have!
2013 Introductory Price: $349.95
|The Agilator- Part A (Introduction)||The Agilator- Part B (Interviews)|
|The Agilator- Part C (Balance Training Exercise)|